Hospital who improperly disclosed client’s confidential medical records settles for confidential amount after BWO becomes involved. The hospital improperly sent our client’s confidential medical records to her work. The confidential medical records contained sensitive information and facts that our client did not want her employer to know about. At first, our client tried to protect her rights without hiring a lawyer, but the hospital simply tried to offer her a lowball amount and force her into an agreement that did not adequately take into account the harm she had to endure. With her back to the wall, our client hired BWO to help her out. BWO hit the ground running and worked up the case to make sure our client’s rights were protected. With the work BWO put into the case, the hospital offered our client a confidential settlement that justly compensated her for the wrong they did in disclosing her confidential medical records.
- Medical Malpractice Settlements: $650k Win
- $875,000 Slip and Fall Settlement in Missouri
- $250,000 for BWO Client Who Suffered Concussion
- $250,000 in Workers Compensation Benefits to Widow
- Confidential Med Mal Settlement For Client vs. Hospital
- $165,000 For Truck Driver Injured By Defective Bunk Latch