We represented a family whose home was destroyed when a defective fan caused an electrical fire. The manufacturer initially denied responsibility. We sent the fan to a product engineer who examined the fan and determined that the fan was defective and caused the electrical fire. The manufacturer finally accepted responsibility and agreed to pay our client’s total loss, including loss of their home and personal property.
- Medical Malpractice Settlements: $650k Win
- $875,000 Slip and Fall Settlement in Missouri
- $250,000 for BWO Client Who Suffered Concussion
- $250,000 in Workers Compensation Benefits to Widow
- Confidential Med Mal Settlement For Client vs. Hospital
- $165,000 For Truck Driver Injured By Defective Bunk Latch