A large retail store in Carthage, Missouri failed to clean up or warn customers about water that was dripping from its ceiling. Our client was shopping with her family and slipped and fell because she did not see the water on the floor. Despite its negligence and clear liability, the retail store refused to pay for her medical bills or offer her any money for her injuries. As a result, our client hired BWO for help. BWO immediately went to work fighting for our client’s rights. BWO was able to secure a confidential settlement for our client. With the money she received, our client was able to pay off all of her medical bills and also have a significant amount of money left over to compensate her for her human losses.
- Medical Malpractice Settlements: $650k Win
- $875,000 Slip and Fall Settlement in Missouri
- $250,000 for BWO Client Who Suffered Concussion
- $250,000 in Workers Compensation Benefits to Widow
- Confidential Med Mal Settlement For Client vs. Hospital
- $165,000 For Truck Driver Injured By Defective Bunk Latch