For years, traffic accident deaths have been decreasing around the country. The U.S. Department of Transportation reports that in 2013 there were 32,719 people killed in traffic accidents, a 3.1 percent decrease from 2012 and a nearly 25 percent decrease from 2004.
- Medical Malpractice Settlements: $650k Win
- $875,000 Slip and Fall Settlement in Missouri
- $250,000 for BWO Client Who Suffered Concussion
- $250,000 in Workers Compensation Benefits to Widow
- Confidential Med Mal Settlement For Client vs. Hospital
- $165,000 For Truck Driver Injured By Defective Bunk Latch