The law firm of JoplinLawyers.com got our Missouri workers’ compensation client an Award worth nearly a million dollars arising from a workplace injury in Neosho, Missouri. Despite that, however, the Insurance Company and Employer refused to pay the interest our client was owed under the law.
JoplinLawyers.com refused to back down and fought the Insurance Company and Employer tooth and nail. Ultimately, we got summary judgment for our client in Joplin, Missouri on just interest for an amount of $33,695.54 to be increased every day by $8.37 until it is paid. A great result.
Given the success of the case, the result was reported in Missouri Lawyers Weekly. Read more about the case here.
If you have been injured on the job or hurt at work, call JoplinLawyers.com because we can help. We have a long track record of great results for our Missouri workers’ compensation clients, including in Joplin, Springfield, Kansas City, St. Louis, Jefferson City, and Columbia to name just a few. Don’t let employers and insurance companies try to take advantage of you. Hire us to stand in your corner and fight toe-to-toe with them for your rights!
- Workers Compensation Attorneys
- Missouri Workers Compensation Guide
- Workers Comp Missouri
- $1,000,000 Workers Comp Settlement
- Appeals Court Win in Workers Comp Case
- $132,500 for Back Injury at Work in Missouri
- Greater Protection for Injured Workers in Missouri
- $250,000 in Workers Compensation Benefits to Widow
- $132,500 for Client In Slip and Fall at Work Settlements
- Workers’ Compensation Retaliation Claim Ends Successfully
- $175,000 For Injured Employee In Arachnoiditis Case
- $1.09 Million Settlement in Worker’s Compensation Case
- $760,000 Accident at Workplace Settlement
- $462,000 Settlement For BWO Client With Injured Back
- $255,000 for BWO Client Injured at Work in Missouri
- $210,000 for Client Injured in Forklift Accident in Missouri
- BWO Client Gets $65,000 for Work Comp Discrimination
- Great Result for Injured Truck Driver After Collision