A large retail store shipped chemicals and pesticides to a site in Newton County, Missouri next to our client’s property. Due to the retail store and the site’s poor handling and chaotic procedures, the chemicals and pesticides contaminated our client’s property. Ultimately, the site was shut down for numerous environmental violations and large penalties were charged for the site’s operation. Our clients did not find out about all of the violations until after they read about it in the paper. Nobody at the site or the retail store had the courtesy to tell our clients that their property may be contaminated. Once our clients discovered what had happened, they relied on BWO to protect their rights. BWO worked tirelessly on the case and reviewed thousands of pages of documents. BWO aggressively litigated the case and zealously advocated our client’s rights. After several battles with the big city attorneys on the case, BWO was able to negotiate a settlement in behalf of our clients that justly compensated them for the contamination and risk caused by the conduct of the defendants.
- Medical Malpractice Settlements: $650k Win
- $875,000 Slip and Fall Settlement in Missouri
- $250,000 for BWO Client Who Suffered Concussion
- $250,000 in Workers Compensation Benefits to Widow
- Confidential Med Mal Settlement For Client vs. Hospital
- $165,000 For Truck Driver Injured By Defective Bunk Latch