If you have been hurt on the job, you are, (or will be) dealing with an experienced insurance adjuster. Workers’ compensation law is complicated, technical and full of traps for the unknowing. We will represent you on a contingency fee basis. This means that there is no attorney’s fee unless we recover money or benefits for you.
If you are injured on the job, here are some things you need to do:
- Report the accident to your employer as soon as possible.
- Write down how the accident happened while it is still fresh in your mind.
- See your doctor as soon as possible and tell him or her that you were injured.
- Do not sign any documents from the employer or the insurance company without talking to an attorney about it first. You may be signing away some important rights.
- Call an experienced workers’ compensation lawyer.
The following answers frequently asked questions regarding worker’s compensation claims. If you have any questions about your claim, contact our worker’s compensation attorneys today in St. Louis at 314-878-2537, in Southwest Missouri at 417-623-0900, or Toll Free ator send us an email. We do not charge for phone or office consultations.