Vehicular accidents are one of the leading causes of death for individuals between the ages of 3 and 34. This trend does not appear likely to change any time soon as drivers are more distracted today than ever before. It is common to see drivers talking on their cell phones, sending texts, using their navigational systems, or changing the radio station. Even in situations such as these where negligence is clear, insurance companies often refuse to take responsibility for their insured's actions. We will hold the negligent driver and his or her insurance company accountable, and we will help you recover the compensation you deserve. If you or a family member has been in a traffic accident, the following are very important to your case: If you have been in a traffic accident, you will undoubtedly have questions about your injuries, insurance coverage, and your right to compensation. Our website answers many frequently asked questions. The navigation on the left hand side of the page will help you find the information you need.
- Take pictures of the vehicles and the scene.
- Gather the names of witnesses.
- Find out who was driving the other vehicle and their insurance company.
- Go to the hospital or make an appointment with your doctor.
- Cooperate with the police and if subpoenaed, appear in court.
- Follow your doctor's instructions and keep all medical appointments.
- Don't talk with an insurance company until you have talked with your own attorney.
We have been representing Missourians injured in car accidents for over 30 years. We have the experience and expertise to get the compensation you deserve. If you have been injured in an automobile accident, call us today in St. Louis at 314-878-2537, in Southwest Missouri at 417-623-0900, toll free at email. We will meet with you free of charge to discuss your case.or send us an